Peter Bedrosian, Nissans North American product manager for the GT-R, walks us around the 2009 Nissan GT-R.
Bedrosian gives us the horsepower, torque, 0-60 and competitors.
- Type: Four-seater luxury sports car,worlds first independent rear transaxle ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive system
- Base Price: $69,850 or $71,900 for GT-R with premium package
- Engine: 3.8-liter twin turbo V6
- Horsepower/torque: 480 horsepower @ 6,400 rpm and 430 lb-ft of torque @ 3,200 to 5,200 rpm, while meeting ultra-low emission vehicle (ULEV) standards.
- Top Speed: 193mph and a 0-60mph in less than 3.5 4.3 seconds. Over 1G cornering
- Transmission: Advanced 6-speed dual clutch automatic transmission,
- Drive: all-wheel drive
- Competitors: Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8, Chevy Corvette Z06, BMW M3, Dodge Viper