E.C.D. AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN ROLLS OUT A BEAUTIFUL D90 WITH THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF MODERN LUXURY AND PERSONALIZATION
KISSIMMEE, FL – December 4, 2018 – E.C.D. Automotive Design rolls out a beautiful custom D90 that combines modern luxury and style with features representing the client’s personality, highlighting just how much can be personalized on custom vehicles through E.C.D’s Luxury Design Experience. This E.C.D. D90, named Project AJ, is finished in a Fuji White gloss paint and is powered by a 5.3-liter Chevrolet LC9 V8 motor with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Project AJ was designed with the client’s personality in mind. A sleek, modern interior and exterior with custom embroidery as a tribute to the client’s beloved animals. The driver and passenger seats are classic puma seats with black leather to contrast the rest of the white exterior. The Masai panoramic rear glass gives the vehicle a modern luxury look while offering passengers riding in the rear a near three-sixty view around the vehicle.
E.C.D. Automotive Design’s Luxury Design Experience puts clients in full control of the design for their custom vehicle.
Additional Information about Project AJ:
LC9 5.3L V8 with a 6-speed automatic transmission
• Color: Fuji White in a full gloss finish
• Wheels & Tires: 16” Defend 1948 wheels with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A Tires
• Side Steps: Full-length steps in black checker
• Exterior Accessories: Full checker-plate set in black, KBX wing tops
• Bumper: Slimline front bumper with daytime running lights and rubber end caps
• Roll Cage: Safety Devices full external roll cage
• Tints: Masai panoramic windows
• Seats: Puma Classic front seats & rear inward facing bench seats
• Leather color: Black
• Seat Design: Diamond Center
• Stitch Color: White
• Electronics: USB’s in the front and rear, premium JL Audio amplified sound system, wireless charging for mobile devices, and three-button garage door opener
• Steering Wheel: Momo Prototipo Black
• Gauges: All American Traditio
About E.C.D. Automotive Design
E.C.D. Automotive Design (E.C.D.) is an award-winning creator of prestigious, high-end luxury vehicles that combines classic English beauty with innovation and modern luxury. Each vehicle produced by E.C.D. is the true epitome of unique; a one-off that is entirely designed by the client through our immersive “Luxury Design Experience” and hand-built from the ground up in 2,200 hours by our master-certified ASE craftsmen. The company was founded in 2013 by three British “petrol heads” whose passion for classic vehicles is the driving force behind our exceptionally high standards for quality, custom luxury vehicles. Global headquarters, known as the “Rover Dome,” is a 35,000 square-foot facility located in Kissimmee, Florida that produces 40 vehicles annually and is home to 52 of the most talented employees. E.C.D. Automotive Design has a second design studio located in Malibu, California.