Karma is a…car
- Financial Services to offer a new leasing program for the Revero GT
- Premier’s “Simple Lease” Program Will Be Available Through Karma Dealers and Retailers in the US.
- New Luxury Electric 2020 Revero GT Now Available at Karma Washington DC
- New Dealership Strengthens Company’s North American Presence to 24 Sites
- Karma’s adds Belgium to its Global Expansion Footprint
- Karma DFW Growing Karma’s Texas Retail Footprint
- Luxury Electric 2020 Revero GT and GT Sports Now Available at Karma North American Retailers
Karma Automotive, the Southern California-based Luxury automaker, and advanced technology developer, continues expanding its North American retail network with Karma Washington DC. In August, Karma announced the addition of a new North American retail partner in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, and a new retailer in Belgium, further expanding in the European market and on track with Karma’s plans to broaden its international presence.
Karma Washington DC is operated by Exclusive Automotive Group (EAG), located at 8550 Leesburg Pike of Vienna, Virginia. EAG is also a factory authorized, full- service dealer for Aston Martin, Bentley Motors, and Koenigsegg Automotive.
“Karma has a very bright future, and we are excited to have the opportunity to witness it firsthand,” said Tate Attia, Karma Product Specialist at EAG. “We look forward to sharing Karma’s story with our customers and showing them the unique driving experience that a true luxury electric vehicle provides.”
Karma’s Revero GT won Green Car Journal’s 2020 Luxury Green Car of the Year award. All Revero vehicles are primarily assembled by hand at the company’s manufacturing facility in California. Customers can select a wide variety of customization options, including a sports or performance package with an assortment of functional and visual upgrades.
“We like to work with dealers who share a passion for automotive craftsmanship and who organize unique events, allowing customers to experience Karma vehicles in exciting ways,” said Joost de Vries, VP of Global Sales and Customer Experience, Karma Automotive. “Exclusive Automotive Group is a perfect example of that, and we are thrilled to have them represent Karma in the DC Metro market.”
Karma Washington DC and DFW will further Karma’s expansion goal of covering 85% of North America’s top luxury markets by the end of 2020. The new retail partner brings Karma’s North American retail presence to 24 locations.