Electrification and Road to Autonomy
You’re washing your hands, and you’re self-quarantining during COVID-19. How do you keep up with the latest news and stay safe? Webinars. On March 19th, 7 am Pacific Time Reuters is providing a webinar that won’t cost you anything and will keep you up to date on The Car of the Future: Electrification and Road to Autonomy. Plus, there will be a question and answer period afterward.
Almost 1,000 automotive leaders have now signed up for the Automotive webinar that will feature Electrify America, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, and Strategy Analytics.
Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics is looking forward to moderating this debate, “Our obsession with EVs (not selling well outside of Tesla) and AVs (what’s the path to market) probably obscures the reality that transportation in the future will be dominated by networked fleets of vehicles – which will be BOTH EV and AV. The question before our panel is how and when we will overcome the barriers to this new transportation paradigm. Will it be incremental or a leap forward – and who will win and why?”
“Changing emission standards, environmental and public concerns, increased road accidents, and new technology are driving the biggest change automotive has ever seen. Delivering the sustainable, consumer loved, and actively safe vehicle is business-critical. In this webinar, we will unite OEMs who are taking technological leaps in both electric vehicles and more-efficient internal combustion engines whilst advancing autonomous tech to achieve zero road fatalities.”
The Electrification Overview: How Far and How Fast Can We Go with Electrification
• Consumer Perception: How can OEMs create a love for EVS? With limited choice and higher costs, what are the next steps to delivering EVS to a mass market?
• Infrastructure: How can we make EV charging technology accessible for all consumers? In order to commercialize EVS, we must address what infrastructure is needed to give access to all consumers, whether living in flats or suburbs. The Autonomous Overview: The Road to Zero-Fatalities.
• Technology Innovation: An overview of the latest tech innovations bridging the gap between human and robotic capabilities.
• Connectivity’s Role in The Future of Autonomous Vehicles
• Social Change– How will we build a trusted society and influence public perception to embrace and support the road to autonomy?
• Christian Noske, Head of Alliance Ventures & Open Innovation; Managing Director, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi
• Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
• Sean Mario Hazaray, Pursuing the Future of Electric Performance Vehicles
• Wayne Killen, Director of Business Development & Cycle Planning, Electrify America
Leave a Reply